Saturday, June 11, 2011

almost mid-June already?!?

I can't believe it's already mid-June and I did not post not even once. Well, 1st of June was International Children's Day and my little one got a couple of coloring books with some fancy shining pencils. Also 4th of June was my grandmother's birthday and I did call her, but I still want to tell her "Happy birthday!" one more time. I do have a lot of friends who have birthdays in June or had birthdays in May, so to all the Gemini and not only: Happy birthday and may all your wishes come true!

Well, now, if I am posting it must be Friday - seems that there is a pattern regarding my posts, and like I've mentioned is almost the middle of the month and I still didn't start working on my usual monthly challenges. However, lately I take part in some speed scraps and chat at Gotta Pixel - when I remember about them; and now I have a layout created with Connie Prince's kit Do It Yourself Project.


No comments:

Post a Comment