Sunday, October 10, 2010

Numbers again

1 year.
1 blog.
6 months.
100 published posts.
22 countries from where the blog was viewed at least once.
167 visitors on the blog.
22 days until going home.
58 layout for 58 challenges at DSM.
93 comments on the layouts.
Thousands of pictures taken with my camera.
Too many years since I haven't seen my best friend.
6 years since I graduated university and got my tattoo.
4 and a half since I am a MOM.
Almost 4 years since I said I DO.
Too many days since I saw my love.
Less than a month till we are moving in our house.
1 dog - ordered.
Few things still left to do where I live now.
2 plane tickets.
One new life together.

I've already said too much so I am just going to say one more thing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLERTA! - you are always in my heart, the sister I've never had. I love you.

As for my newest layout, I made it with Jen C Designs' kit - Memory Lane.


No comments:

Post a Comment