Tuesday, June 14, 2011

contests and more

I can't believe it's Friday night again and I've promised a few days ago when I posted these layouts that I'd come back the next day and explain what is going on. I returned to this post way later that I wanted, but I am here now, so here it goes.

Every month I like to take part in some challenges and this month I signed up in three contests. One of the contests is the QP contest from Cool Scraps Digital (CSD) and you can find more about it from my previous post here. Another contest I signed up for the the Supreme Team XI Contest from Go Digital Scrapbooking (GDS). Again all the contestants received a kit and were asked to make a layout with it. For Round 1 the kit was Live Fully by HollyAnn Designs & Debra Anderson. My layout is the one with the heart frame. Well, everybody passed Round1 so in Round 2 we received the Military Girl kit created by Andrea Gold. My layout for Round 2 is the one with Alex. I also passed to Round 3 and I have to create a new layout with a new kit - will provide name of kit and designer once Round 3 is finished - I still have to do the layout.

Round 1:

Round 2:

Last contest I signed up for is this month is taking place at Stuff to Scrap (STS) and it is entitled This scrappers got talent. For this contest we got a template and some rules and we are supposed to make a layout using STS products - Still have to do this layout too.

In the meantime I did a layout for Crafty Scraps June caboose and I collected all the elements for the  HFD no. 12. The HFD challenge just started so I will leave it for next week and concentrate on the two layouts with deadline. Wish me good luck and please come back and visit. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment