Monday, August 20, 2012

2011 and not only

Looking through my posts and making a little summary of 2011 for me... it might not see like a lot happened, but keeping in mind I've just moved to a new place, I think I did pretty good... anyways... here it goes:

  • - wrote 79 posts on my blog
  • - made over 150 quick pages for different contests and challenges
  • - won several digital scrapbooking kits
  • - took a couple hundreds pictures
  • - enrolled Alex in the Jamaican educational system
  • - got the paperwork that says Alex is a Jamaican citizen
  • - got a part time job which turned into a full-time one
  • - did the driving school - again - this time with the steering wheel on the right side
  • - drove a van, a standard car and now an automatic one
  • - learnt my way around town - only the parts I need to go
  • - ordered some furniture from different carpenters
  • - got a Kindle Fire which I am sharing with my little one
  • - celebrated my one year anniversary since I moved to Jamaica
  • - got the last of my boxes with books and clothes and toys and the rest
  • - upgraded from going to work by bus to driving to work
  • - learnt to appreciate some things people take for granted
  • - played a lot of Monopoly - the original one with the paper money
ok, I promise next post will include some layouts I managed to scrap this year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment