Wednesday, May 26, 2010

get it personalized...

One of the things I liked in some other countries I've visited, is the fact that they like to personalize and "leave their fingerprints" on all the important events in their lives including making and giving little souvenirs to friends. Where I live now, this thing is a pretty new concept and people usually use these things for weddings or baptism. Among my friends I was the one to "break" the tradition when I made little bags for my daughter's birthday and gave everybody a little souvenir. Now that I did it the second time in a row, people got used to getting personalized things for Christmas or Easter as well as personalized birthday cards. I'll post a few of the things I did, but first of all I want to say "Thank you" one more time to one of my favorites designers, Katie from Just So Scrappy for all her wonderful kits.




























































































































That's it for now - when I get a chance to take some pictures with the invitations and the whole package I will.
Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment