Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to... ME!:)

You can see it's Sunday cause I am posting today way early than usually. Although it's my birthday today I am still in front of the computer checking my email and replying to a lot of kind birthday wishes from my friends and colleagues. i still have to answer a couple of emails and finish this post. Today I want to brag with a few business cards I made and I'll share with you another one of my poems.





















































Exact science
Us 
Like 2 colors 
Black and white
But if we mix them
Do we get gray?
And in what percentages?
Us
4 years between us.
The ideal difference some say.
Us
Weeks since I last saw you
And I miss you so much… 
Us
1 day since I talked to you on the phone
Few hours till you call again.
Us
As precise and exact as math
Always dealing with numbers,
Always getting the same result:
2.
Us
2 people madly in love
2 hearts that beat for each other
2 souls that found themselves.
Us
Forever together
Until infinity.

I have to go now, but I might be back later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment