Friday, October 8, 2010

3 more challenges

I've just finished the added inspiration challenge, so I am left with three more challenges for the month. Early month this one because I have to worry about packing and sorting through my things. I still have some things here, but they go into two categories: things I have to take with me and things I can ship next year. I am also helping my mom sort through her things and making sure our things did not mix. Alex had a cold this week again so she is on a forced vacation. I still plan to take he two more weeks to preschool so that she spends some more time with her little friends, but she can't go unless she is feeling better.

Now here is my layout and although I used papers from the OCT BAK, i played a little more with the blending modes. Here is the result:


No comments:

Post a Comment