Sunday, October 3, 2010

First one for October

It's already October and I can't believe I am getting ready to move to another country. I already shipped 5 boxes and I will have a bit of extra luggage too. It's amazing how many things one can get in a few years and how difficult it is sometimes to let go of some of your memories. Well, it's not only my things I have to take care of, but Alex's too. She is only 4 and "a quarter" - as she says - but she "needs" her toys, her books, her things. It's okie, she is still my baby girl and since she is the smallest she gets away with a lot of things.

Anyways, I know this month I will make all the DSM challenges I need for my $5 GC, but I am not sure this will happen starting next month since I will have a lot of things to do: unpack, help Alex adjust to a new country, a new language, a new home, etc. We will take it one step at a time and when she will feel comfortable she will go to preschool too.

Enough about me and my brat. This blog should be more about layouts and hopefully soon about some freebies. In the mean time, here is my first October layout:


No comments:

Post a Comment