Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mission: Moving to Jamaica - part 5

Well... after getting the internet back I decided to start doing a bit of scrapping or digital scrapping now and then. I posted a few things about the last four months of my new life in Jamaica and about my little one and her new adventure at school. Also I tried to catch up with getting some of the wonderful freebies out there. You ladies, who offer CU and S4H freebies: THANK YOU VERY MUCH and for the rest of the bloggers, thank you for allowing me to inspire myself from your wonderful designs.

I've already told you about Alex school, but now I have a new information for you: I hope that she will start a new school from September. The new school is close to my work place and it is also a very good preparatory school. We will have an interview and an assessment a week from today, so please keep your fingers crossed for us and send a good thought our way. I know she is smart enough to go to this school. Alex is not even five and she can read simple words and she can spell quite well and add numbers that sum up to fifteen. Not bad for a kid who was not speaking any English three months ago. :)

In my next post I will tell you about the new logo from my work place and the new business cards I made for them. But until my next blog, I want to post my newest layout made with the November mini kit from Crafty Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment