Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mission: Moving to Jamaica - part 4

In February it was my turn to enter the real world and get a job. I was very lucky and got a nice job at a dental laboratory. Also in February we managed to get the land line installed and eventually the internet working. Now I am trying to catch up with my e-mails and hoping to get back in shape soon regarding the challenges I was taking part in. I missed the deadline of my last gift certificate, so now I have to work twice as much to get it back. I also missed a lot of wonderful freebies and great challenges, but I knew I had to give up some of my daily things when I moved to Jamaica.

However, things are slowly getting back to normal and now I have to learn to juggle between being a full time mom, a full time wife and having a part time job. I would make my part time job a full time one, but unfortunately the two hours journey to home and the fact that my five years old would be home alone for most of the afternoon, stop me from being in the office for eight hours every day. Hopefully, next September, when Alex is supposed to start preparatory school, I will turn my part time job into a full time one.

In the meantime, I hope I will have enough time to join some challenges and make some new layouts. I will start my “come-back” with a few photos of my new home and new life.

I have some photos with the V-day cards I made for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment