Thursday, May 5, 2011

May already!

I can't believe it's already May!!! My little one turns 5 next week and I also have a birthday at the end of the month. School is back in session and it looks like the rainy season started in Jamaica, and believe me, when it rains here it rains really hard. All I can pray for now is that with these rains the Internet doesn't get damaged because this month is a crazy busy month for me in terms of scrapbooking. As most of you know, this weekend is the International Day of Scrabooking. Of course, several site are considering MAY the scrapbooking month so they are offering all kind of challenges and sales and prizes and things like that. I check the sites I usually visit and decided to take part in some challenges from Scrapable, DSDI, Stuff to Scrap, Crafty Scraps and Gotta Pixel.I also found a new site I like and plan to take some challenges there; it is called Sunshine Studio Scraps.

The first layout I did this month was part of a Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap. This was the first Speed Scrap I ever took part in, but I wanted to do it because of the coupon I got for participating. I had to do the layout in one hour instead of two hours which is the usual period of time for a Speed Scrap, but it was worth it. As participating prize I got a kit called Snookums from Christin's Creations. For the layout I used a kit called Love my Dino from Designs by Abbe and the flower and the leaves are from Secret Garden kit from Scrapable.
 
 I will be back with more challenges this month, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment