Friday, May 13, 2011

Sunshine Studio Scraps challenges

The challenges at Sunshine Studio Scraps are really fun and each of them gives you 1 point. When you have 12 points, which usually happens in about two months, you get a $10 gift card. This is the biggest gift card I've seen given in a forum for taking part in their challenges. For the scraplift challenge I used the kit: Take my picture by Inspired Designs and the layout scraplifted is created by chrislewis2 and entitled The girls

Here is my take on it:
I also have a recipe challenge layout that I made with Jen C Designs' kit Happy birthday and with a template from Create a book template set 1-3 by Christy Haig.
The next challenge I did was an answer to the question: Why I scrap? I guess the answer is obvious enough: it is because of my little girl Alexandra and because of my creativity side. For this layout I also used a template from Create a book template set 1-3 by Christy Haig  and the kit It's all me by Inspired Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment