Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sunshine challenges batch 1

It's almost the end of the month and I didn't do as many layouts as i would have wanted. I did however won a couple of kits and got a few coupons, but sometimes by the time I get home with my little one and do something around the house it's already time to go to bed. Days go by really fast and now I am only a few days away from my vacation and just a month and a half away from the new school year. I am really thinking that if now I don't have so much time for my layouts and challenges, once I start working full time I won't have time at all for it... not something I want to think about and when I think about it i am not happy...

In the meantime, I decided to try and do the six challenges from Sunshine Studio Scraps. I have three of them done and a few more days for the next three. I hope they will count because this month it's mostly all about 4th of July holiday  and red, blue and white colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment