Wednesday, September 15, 2010

busy but not with challenges

This month I seem to be too lazy to do my DSM challenges. We are half way through and I've hardly managed to make 2 and a half layouts. Well I only posted one and a half , but I have one more ready now. I am using the DSM BAK September and this layout is for the template challenge. I used some pictures with Alex's trip with the famous Mocanita train from Maramures, Romania. It was a really nice half a day we spent in that train and had a lot of fun. The scenery is amazing and we were lucky to have a sunny day. As usual I took a lot of pictures and showed them to some of my friends - I know I promised to post a few here too, but I hardly find the time for the challenges, let alone to post re-sized pictures. So anyways, if you every come to Romania, make sure you take the Mocanita train.


No comments:

Post a Comment