Wednesday, September 29, 2010

one more to go

I told you I've been buzy buzy like a bee these days. Here is another layout I did for the leaving a legacy challenge. I wanted something simple and since the layout was about Who I Am, I decided to put a picture of me and one of the poems I wrote. The poem is called Me and somebody else and I wrote it while in university. I liked this challenge because it gave me the possibility to to combine the present with the past - new picture, old poem.

I still need to do one more layout in order to get my 20 points and thus a $5 gift card and I am going to do the technique challenge. I didn't write in a long time the forum I do these challenges in, but I guess by now all the people visiting my blog know I am talking about the challenges from Digi Scrapbook Mania or simply called DSM. So if you like what you see, you should know it's all done with their kits and that there are some wonderful designers there and a lot of fun challenges.


















And here is my last layout for the month of September:















Welcome October, my last month before moving to a new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment