Thursday, September 23, 2010

it's all happening these days

Today I got a call that I have to ship my boxes early next week. Am I ready packing? NO! But I do know what will go in the last box I am planning to pack. I still don't have the box yet, but should get it soon. So now apart from getting a box and packing it, I have to make a bunch of calls and arrange everything.

Today I also found out, the package from hubby arrived, so I'll have a bunch of space bags to fill this weekend and get my plane luggage ready too. At least I need to have an idea of how much luggage I will have. I still have to pay for the fare to the airport, but the most important things are solved: we got the tickets and the passports and we are almost done with the paperwork.

I still have a lot of things to do and I've just realized it's the last week of September, and I am only half way through with the points I need for my $5GC. My husband keeps laughing at me when he hears how hard I work for this gift card and how badly I want it... 

Alex has a cold so instead of being in school which is good for both of us, I have to keep her at home which usually means trouble and more trouble. And on top of it my mom was sick too, so for the last two days I've been running between the two of them making sure they have everything they need.

I felt so tired tonight, that all I wanted to do was go to bed and have a nice dream, but I had to restart the laptop and send my hubby an e-mail with the shopping list we still have to cover and then I decided I'd better sit down and do another DSM challenge and try to get my 20 points for the GC. So here is the layout I did tonight and I'll try to come back tomorrow with another round of layouts. As always, I used the Septemer BAK kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment