Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Speed Scrap 269 at STS

I just took part in a speed scrap at Stuff to Scrap and I finished right on the deadline. It wasn't an usual layout for me because one of the rules was not to use any pictures, so I had to do  a lot of journaling. It was also tricky because I decided to go with a mini kit and an add on so not too many elements or papers, but I was lucky to do it just with the two of them without having to waste time to look for yet another kit to match them or to redo my layout with another kit. I used Adriana's cafe Softly Add on and Scrapteam2008- Citrus. Now it's past midnight here and I plan to have a long fun day with the kids tomorrow, so I have to go to bed, but I promise to be back with ther layouts and maybe a few QPs this month. Happy August to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment