Monday, August 15, 2011

Capture it... better next time

These are not the usual pictures I like to put up, but I am doing it for the Sunshine Studio Scraps. One of their challenges is about taking pictures. This month the show off was pictures you missed for different reasons. Mine are so obvious that I don't even need to explain them. My baby and the other kids wanted to see how the roller skates work, but since they only fit my little one and she can't do it by herself, everybody was pretty much involved in the process. They helped her put her gear on, helped get in the yard and made sure she didn't fall. They took turns pulling her from one side to the other of the yard and every time she got to the gate she wanted a picture or two with somebody, which of course was more than fine for me. Obviously I took some pictures with them apart from the ones they were posing in and here are some of the not so good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment