Sunday, August 14, 2011

Coolscrapsdigital QP contest August 2011

I am early this month, but the kit we had to work with is so beautiful I just couldn't wait to play with it. I also have a lot of new pictures with my little one and my other two kids. Yes, we got them to stay with us for two weeks, so I tried to make sure they are okie and enjoy their time here. We played family games, we played video games, we had a party, we went to the river and to an amusement park. We also had a bunch of their cousins coming over all the time so I literary had a full house most of the time. At one point there were about thirty of us in the house, but anyways... it was fun.

Now back to the contest. The kit we got to work with is called Aftermath and it is created by Chili Designz. You can buy her kit from the store's website http://coolscrapsdigital.com or if you want you can enter the contest here. The contest is open till August 29th if you can meet the deadline. 


Here is the preview of the kit I worked with:
and here is my quick page:
This is the preview for the contest:
 
One thing I love about this template is the fact that you can rotate it and choose your favorite position of it before you put your picture in it. If you would like to download it and try it for yourself, you can do it in the gallery's website: Cool Scraps Digital Gallery QP Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment