Friday, April 8, 2011

April challenges

I am trying to get back in the game, taking part in some challenges that is. The old DSM is now the new Scrapable. I started by doing the April BAK kit challenge and also used one of the templates included in the mega kit.


I also made a layout with Jen C's template and her kit Memory Lane. The layout was done for her month long challenges due to her blog anniversary and since she is one of my favorite designers, I am trying my luck in winning some of her newest kits.



I have a last challenge layout for Crafty Scraps April Caboose. Just the layout made with their mini kit and following their rules.


Off to bed now, but I hope I'll have a little more time this weekend for a few more challenges and posts on my two blogs. Have a great night you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment