Sunday, April 24, 2011

on to some more layouts

This is a long weekend and all the children are on holiday which means I have a little more time for myself. The Easter bunny came this morning with lots and lots of chocolate, just like my little one ordered; all the cooking and baking was done since Friday and Saturday, so today was reserved for new layouts and coffee while chatting over the internet with my mom. Now that I am done with my Scrapable challenges, I decided to make some more cute pages that go for the DSDI challenges. Both places have some really nice challenges and things in the stores, so this is actually a fun way for me to win some points towards a gift certificate or a coupon. I also did a layout using a mini kit made by Elena, one of the few Romanian bloggers that like scrapbooking. Thanks for the mini kit Elena!
 
The following are layouts made for DSDI. If you go to their forum and go to The Works challenge you can pick up a mini kit for free.
For the next layouts I used Jen C Designs' kit Tub Time, which I've won on her blog. I used the kit to do two layouts for a DSDI challenge:
The next layout is made with a kit I won on Digi Shop Talk. The kit is called Bunny Tales and was created by MJ Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment