Monday, April 25, 2011

DSDI challenges

This weekend is the first time in a long time that I have time to work on some different challenges for a different forum than Scrapable. The only thing is that I don't have to many new pictures. I miss having a walk around with my camera and taking pictures here and there, so in the mean time I have to work with older pictures. And I love some of these pictures. I made a layout with Jen C Designs' kit Tub Time again and used a picture with my husband. I love him, love the picture and love the place it was taken in. The journaling on the picture is from one of my poems There's no paradise.
Sometimes the challenges where you have to use certain lyrics or quotes are the ones that can pose a lot of challenge. The text for this layout was from Tim McGraw's song My Best Friend. I used a kit from Scrapable called Home Grown.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment