Monday, April 18, 2011

need ideas

I am not talking about creative ideas, but rather tips on how to have more time to post and do some of the things I like to do. I am doing the same thing over and over again every day: go to work, work, come home and work some more in the house; so by the time I get to sit in front of the computer and check my e-mail and maybe try to work a little on a layout or another, it's actually time to put the little one in bed. And you know how it is, when you wake up at 6 am every day and work pretty much all day, at 8 pm the pillow is winking at you too. Thus there are times when me and my little one fall asleep in the same time or if I don't fall asleep I am too tired to put the computer on.

With Easter coming and all and me having to figure out what we are going to eat and what the bunny will bring and when to squeeze some shopping in my schedule, my days are quite hectic so thanks to the challenges i am trying to make before the deadline, I get to relax a bit. These past few days i did a challenge for Jen C Designs, a layout for the Hide, Find and Design from Crafty Scraps and I am working on a challenge from Scrapable.

Jen has a lot of things going on on her blog and this week is a recipe challenge and to do it I used two of her kits:  I'm funky and Great Expectations Girl.


For Hide, Find and Design I used their elements and followed the rules. Here is the outcome:


And the challenge from Scrapable I will post it in another blog when it will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment