Sunday, August 19, 2012

August again

I've been planning posting some things on the blog even before I started my vacation and now it's the last week I am home and I have a lot of things to do before I go back to work and Alex goes back to school... so get ready for a shower of posts:)

Like I said my vacation is over, but I don't really have anything exciting to share about it. We stayed home most of the time and did some of the famous spring cleaning - well I know August it's not spring, but I live in Jamaica where is summer all the time...  I did put a couple of posts my other blog Mariance's other corner , but that happened because I had fewer things to put on there so I did it all in two evenings.

So now back to this blog. This was my first blog and I'd love to have more time to post here, but unfortunately when I am at work I don't have the time for it. So after this shower of posts, you might not hear too much from me again for a while.

So I hope you will have the patience and interest to go through my blog and look at some of the layouts I created and some of the pictures I took.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment