Wednesday, August 22, 2012

back and forth

If you visit my blog and read through my most recent posts you will see that they are not in chronological order, but rather a mix between what is happening now with me and my life and what happened since last August. I promised to show you some layouts in this post, so I am not going to make you sleepy with too much writing.

Without too much introduction I am presenting to you my most recent layouts - well half of them - which I did for the Digi Summer Getaway 2012 at Scrapable. This was a contest I took part in two years ago so i was happy to do it again and I also needed the scrapping challenge in my life. There were ten workshops and then four challenges where we had to combined the things we learnt in the workshops plus to follow the rules.

Workshop 1-  composition - kit used Tall tales by Secret Stash and Modern June

As in most of my pictures, the main character is Alex - here at the end of the school year when she got a little book as a prize along with her test results: 100% score in all the tests.

Workshop 2 - clustering - kit used Cool Pool Party by Modern June



No comments:

Post a Comment