Monday, August 27, 2012

Still workshop layouts

Workshop 7 - color extraction - kit used Fiesta by Mediterranka Design. I actually won this kit in the happy section from the Digi Shop Talk forum... you should check it if you like to win free kits and templates. I decided to do something different with this template and did it on a diagonal. I think it has a lot of dynamic.


I love her smile and her dimple... well I love everything about her:) after all she is mine!!!... I took this picture at the graduation ceremony from the basic school she went too. When Alex started school in Jamaica we enrolled her in the second term in second grade in a basic school close to where we live. However after a few months when I learnt that I was getting the full time job, we decided to move her to a school closer to my work place. It is not only a better school, but knowing her close to me at all times gives me peace of mind. She learns computers, Spanish and French and she did really good in all her subjects, so I say "Hat off baby girl! I am really proud of you!"

Workshop 8 - template - kits used from Life's a Rainbow Collection by Roseytoes Designs: blue, yellow and black and white. The pictures were taken in August 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment