Thursday, August 23, 2012

Still from the summer contest

Although I wanted to post two or three layouts in a post, the previous post was kinda long - I for one don't like it when I have to scroll down the page for five minutes and read the same post. Thus I decided that since some of my layouts will have a little story attached to them, not to post more than two. I hope you still go through my posts and check the layouts. Whenever possible, I will give links to the designers of the kits and the kit itself, but some of the kits I used are not available at the store I bought them from. However if you really like a kit, you can always contact the designer and ask where you could buy it from - most of them are really nice and helpful.:)

OK, so here we go again:

Workshop 3 - shadows - kit used Boys and Girls Mega kit by Megan's Creations


I love square photos and I think the stack papers used as a mat work really good in most cases. I also love to use fonts where I can use some of the papers from the kit. This photo was actually taken one morning on the way to school. Alex always know how to make the funniest faces and I think this one in particular works great with the title... 

Workshop 4 - white space - kit used Par-T-Que by Scrapable


No comments:

Post a Comment