Monday, August 30, 2010

2 more DSM challenges left

I am trying to finish the DSM August challenges before the month is done and also catching up with my things after the one week vacation I had. I know I already promised once that I'll come back with pictures and some stories from this trip, but please bear with me and let me finish everything that has a deadline.:)

Now I have the lyric challenge done and will come back in a little bit with another layout for the technique challenge. For the lyric challenge I used the Boys, boys, boys kit by Roseytoes Designs.


















Back with the technique challenge where I am actually still trying to figure out how to use different shades in the same layout. Anyways, for this layout I use the August BAK kit and decided to show a little piece of Romania - a place I wished I knew about before and take my husband there for a visit. The place is a Monastery and it is situated in the north of the country. Who knows, maybe one day we'll come back and try to visit as much as possible in Romania.


No comments:

Post a Comment