Thursday, August 5, 2010

time for new challenges

It is time for some new challenges, so I will be busy these days with creating some new layouts. I bought a couple of new kits, so I will have a lot of fun working with them. The only problem I have with working on layouts is that I never have enough time to do them, however I always end up spending hours in front of the computer. This usually means less sleep for me, but I enjoy working on the computer so much, that it doesn't matter anymore.

My mom is going to be on vacation, so I will also have to help her with some things around the house and in return she will watch Alex for me so I can do my layouts. :) I like this trade and Alex is in a posing mood again, so I don't have to beg her for a new photo session. These being said, you'll start seeing a lot of new layouts on my blog, starting this weekend. So stay tuned and let me know what you think about my work. Thanks all and have a great weekend.

Today is one of my friend's birthday so Happy birthday Maya. She is also my little girl's God-mother. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment