Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August Altered Art

I bet that when you read the title you thought of something really art related. Well, I guess it all depends on how you look at it. This time it's a challenge at DSDI and it translates through making a layout that it's not the usual square. I made one using JenC's kit Charley's flowers. I just wanted to practice more on clustering things so I made a simple design with lots of flowers.:)


















The next challenge has a cute name too. It is called Can you dig it? and it's actually doing a layout having as inspiration as certain ad or another layout. For this I had a template offered by the host of the challenge so it as easy enough. I used the lines and arrows and journaled a bit so I should get my points. :) Yes, you guessed, I add points and then later transform them into gift cards. My husband keep laughing at me because I am so happy when I get a $5GC. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment