Friday, August 20, 2010

Leaving a legacy again

Once again it is time for the leaving a legacy challenge from DSM. This time it had to be a page about someone important in our lives and we had to have 70% of the page journaling. Here is the journaling from mine- just in case it is too difficult to read from the layout.

a. Conceived in U.S., you traveled safely in my tummy both to Romania and Jamaica. You gave me a lot of
trouble the first four months of my pregnancy, but it was all worth it and I’d do it again. I wanted you to be
a boy, but you decided to be a girl so I switched from Alexandru to Alexandra and gave you my best friend’s
name Blerta. Thus you ended up with an international name, an Albanian name and an English family name.

b. When you were 13 months old I had to go to work and be away from you for almost five months. Those
were some of the toughest moments from my life and after that summer I promised myself to be near you as
much as possible and see all the good or not so good things that you do.

c. You are now 4 years and 3 months old and you act like you know it all. You ask to be treated as a miss and yet you love to play with cars. You ask to wear dresses and have your sun glasses match your outfit and yet you don’t take care of your things. You like to go out for walks and yet you want to take a cab because “your feet are tired.” You want to wear perfume and yet you climb on anything you can. You like to eat ice-cream and yet it is too cold for you. You like to tell me I love you and yet you do things you know will upset me. You like to do it all and yet I have to remind you that you are only 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment