Friday, August 6, 2010

August challenges here I come!

I  started working on my August challenges and started with the simplest one, but one that has a deadline: the progressive scrap. The first step is really easy, but not being allowed to move your papers/elements after completing a step of the challenge can make it a bit difficult.I like it all the same. And talking about challenges I've fund a few more places where I want to do some challenges so I hope I'll have the time to do everything I want.

Also about kits and freebies, I won a really nice kit called Candy Land. As soon as I get the chance to make a layout with it, I'll post it here, but in the mean time you can check the kit by clicking on the name.

Today was raining almost all day long and there were a lot of thunders and lightning, so I wasn't able to work as much as I wanted on new layouts. I kept myself busy with packing two boxes, weighting them and measuring them so that I could e-mail some shipping companies and find out some shipping costs. I also did a new hairstyle for my little one- I am getting more and more creative at combining different kinds of tails into one hair-do.:)

Okie, it is now time for my first august layout - or beginning of a layout. I just want to say that most of the layouts you will see on these blog during the month of August are going to be created with the "Happiness is..." kit created by Modern June - this is an August new release at DSM.


No comments:

Post a Comment