Thursday, August 12, 2010

blast from the past

This is the DSDI challenge where you get to scrap about your pet if you have one or any other friend's pet. I did a page about one of my brother's dogs called Muki. My brother and his wife had him for a few years and then one day the people that were working on the house left the gate opened and the little dog went for a walk. We all looked for Muki for days in a row and they even offered a reward, but the little dog could not be found. We suspect that someone took him and decided to keep him instead of giving it back. Muki was very dear to all of us and I am sure he is now watching over my brother's dogs from the dogs' heaven. They also had a German Shepard called Athos who died just recently so now they only have one of Muki's grand-kid and they will buy a new puppy soon. Anyways here is the page and may the both rest in peace and guard the gate to heaven.

For this layout I used papers and elements from two kits:
Jen C Designs - Spring Fling
Modern June - Happiness is...


No comments:

Post a Comment