Sunday, August 8, 2010

Going back....

The Crafty Scraps forum has a monthly challenge called the caboose challenge. Yesterday I did the August challenge and today I am planing to do at least another two challenges from previous caboose challenge months. June is done and I am ready to post it here and on the forum and then I'll come back with another layout. Still waiting to see the new Monday releases from DSM because I want to buy the new BAK August kit and do my challenges. In the mean time I'll be working on the Crafty Scraps challenges and then maybe on the DSDI challenges. I think Gotta Pixel also has some nice challenges, but we will see how much time I have for these.

Today we spent the whole day at the swimming pool with Alex diving and trying to do all kind of tricks in the water. Then we took a ride with a little kiddie train that goes around the center of the town and got home just in time for her to eat her dinner and say she is sleepy.:) When she sleeps I have a chance to stay and work on the computer, so since I've finished the June caboose challenge, here ou go:


No comments:

Post a Comment