Tuesday, August 10, 2010

my first DSDI layout challenge

Today I did my first layout for a DSDI challenge. This month's challenge hosted by JenC Designs is the Color challenge. I used her I'm Funky kit to make a layout and of course show off my little girl.:) I love JenC's designs and bought quite a few of her kits and won some others.:) I have to say this challenge was really fun since I wanted to use as many papers as possible without making the layout look to crowded. I think I managed to do it, but we will see if anybody else dares to comment on my layout. There are several other challenges at DSDI and there is a point system that lets you get discounted stuff or free kits; I'll tell you more about it when I have enough points:). 

If you like my layout and you like the colors, maybe you want to have a better look at the kit and get a discount to buy the kit from DSDI. The link with the challenge, the kit and the discount coupon is here. Come and have some fun and don't let me be the newest person on this forum:)


No comments:

Post a Comment