Saturday, May 22, 2010

always late with my posts....

Every time I write a post I promise myself I'll write the next one at a more decent hour (it's past midnight now) and I never manage to do it... luckily, I still have a few things that I can post so before I run out of old things to post, I have to start making some new ones. My "to do" list is getting longer and longer and it seems to me that once I finish with one of the things from the list, I have to add two more. Today I'll share with you  two things: one of them is a poem and the other one you'll see when I publish the post... 

Me and somebody else

Remember me?
I am the one, who always bothered the silence,
I am the one they used to call a dreamer,
I am the one, who offered herself without questions,
I am the one, who everybody took for a fool,
I am the one who became somebody else.
I am the one, who kisses the rain and listens to the wind with attention,
I am the one, who laughs with the moon and keeps company to the stars,
I am the one, who will touch freedom when she graduates from the university,
I am the one who loves a black-eyed guy who calls her a kid
I am the one who will cry with blue tears remembering the great time they had together
I am the one, who will forget all the bad things one day when the sun will
Smile for her,
I am the one who wants a child so that she could be called mature
I am the one who will become somebody else.
Will you remember me then?

second thing for today will be a little wordart:
till tomorrow stay safe and have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment