Tuesday, May 25, 2010

sorting through my memories

I've been sorting through my things these days trying to decide what I want to take with me to my new home, what I will leave behind and what I will throw away. It still amazes me how many things one can gather during a few years and how one's needs and usage of things changes from year to year. A couple of years ago I was buying a monthly photo magazine and now that I am packing I know I can't take it with me and yet I feel sorry throwing it away, but I have all the information I need available on the world wide web. I still have papers I wrote during my college years and those I will organize in folders in my laptop and just give up the printed copies. It's difficult for me to choose among my memories and decide which one is valuable enough to ship across the ocean at the other end of the world. Sorting through my memories I found out one of my favorite quotes and made an word-art for you. I hope you like it as much as I do.

You can download this word-art here.

No comments:

Post a Comment