Thursday, May 27, 2010

sounds like me...

I started working on my "to do" list which is slowly, but surely getting some items done. I am still trying to figure out how to change my website as well as the way this blog looks and I feel like I am still too far away from some of the people whose blogs inspired me, but I'll catch up...

A couple of nights ago I was looking through several blogs and one of them had a really nice "about me" paragraph as well as a wonderful post about every day things that happen in our lives and we don't notice them. The "about me" paragraph is almost an universal paragraph where most of the women can recognize themselves - I am no exception - through a simple definition of a woman it reminded me of Sheryl Crow's song:
          
"... I'm a lover,
I'm a child, I'm a mother,
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint,
I do not feel ashamed,

I'm your hell, I'm your dream,
I'm nothing in between,
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

So take me as I am
this may mean you'll
have to be a stronger man..."

As for me, I find myself in these lyrics and love the song and I gave, sort of, a definition about myself in the poem Me and somebody else
Since I got you used with a poem or a picture or something visual, I'll share with you some of my favorite pictures from other places I've been except Europe:



























































































































Ok, enough for today. Be safe and please leave a comment if you stumble upon my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment