Monday, May 31, 2010

I did it!... sort of...

Well, after several trials I  managed to change the way my blog looks and give it a more personal touch. Once again I have to thank Katie from Just So Scrappy for her wonderful kits - I used elements and papers from two kits: Kiss me at midnight and Love always.

Last night there was thunderstorm so I didn't get a chance to post - I skipped a day, but I am glad I have something to show you :) and I also noticed that a lot of people don't post anything during the weekends - this is usually family time, I am no exception. Yesterday I took Alex, my big little girl, to watch a puppets show and try them out. She had a lot of fun and I am sorry I don't have pictures to post, but they have a no photos- rule.

Tomorrow is 1st of June, Children Day in Romania so I am going to go to Alex's kindergarten and take some pictures and then take her to a concert and some kids contests at the mall. I still have a lot to do today and I am still trying to figure out how to post something that you can download if you want, so I will post this for now and get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment