Thursday, May 20, 2010

just started it and I have to be short...

My second day of having a blog and I already have to write short messages... well, in case you haven't noticed I already have a follower:) Thank you Alexandra! Why a short post? simply because I spent a lot of time on Facebook looking at pictures with the 2010 graduation from the American University in Bulgaria (AUBG) where I also spent 4 and a half years of my life - probably the most important thing after classes was the place I long most to go: Underground. Underground was and will always be THE CLUB for me and many of the people that spent a night there know why so I am not going to talk about it cause it definitely makes me too sad... but to keep it in the same AUBG lines, I'll let you read one of my favorite poems I wrote during that period.


Rooms in Volga, people on the lobby,
My room messy 6 days a week, my roommates,
Cosmetics all over the place, too many of them
For more than 3 women.
Sun glasses on the fridge, and lights on all the time…
Empty plastic bottles in the bathroom,
Waiting to be filled with water that comes
Once a day between 5 and 10pm.
Undone beds and cloths all over,
Pictures on my desk, with two different guys;
Both of them Scorpios and blue-eyed.
Omi, my animal-toy, somewhere in the bed
That is like a boat and makes me think
I'll get seasick one day.


Hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow to post a picture or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment