Friday, May 28, 2010

quick post today

I was just about to go to bed when I realized I didn't write on my blog today, but I have a fairly good excuse: I have a terrible cold and I am taking antibiotics for it; am also coughing really bad and I am afraid I'll wake up the kid. I am trying to change my blog so these days I want to look for some tutorials that teach one how to do that and once i am satisfied enough with the new look of my blog I will update it. I found several really cute blog backgrounds, but I want to make something of my own. I am also working on my first scrapbooking kit - don't know when it will be ready - and I badly need to burn some CDs and make some space in my computer (external drive is full too).

For today I'll just share with you another one of my poems and if you like it and feel like reading more you can check my website www.mariscorner.com.

You. Me. Us

Books on the desk
A semi-broken computer
Empty shakers waiting to be used
A video cam with a tape in it
On the tape: YOU.

You, always present in my thoughts
You, with the most beautiful declaration
You, with your perfect smile
You, who are always in my heart,
You.

Me, looking at your picture
Me, smiling thinking of the last talk on the phone
Me, trying to figure out my life,
Me, wanting to be with you forever
Me, who loves you like crazy,
Me, afraid of losing you
Me, being angry for not being able to help you decide,
Me.

You and me.
Us, loving each other passionately
Us, wanting to be together for eternity
Us, wishing to have someone we could call “our own”
Us, not knowing what the future will bring
Us, too busy making plans
Us, taking one day at a time
Us, learning to beat the distance
Us, together no matter what
Us and our time that no one can take apart.

You.
Me.
Us.
Praying to be together sometimes in this life;
Our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment