Monday, May 31, 2010

flowers and quotes and maybe a freebie....

I started saving some things in the computer and the funny thing is that I have to type some of the things I printed and deleted from my computer:)... so now I type them, save them and burn them on CDs because it is easier and it takes less space to take them with me. Yes I am finally going home this winter, am moving to Jamaica where me and my husband have a house. Of course for now the house is empty - we don't even have a front door yet and there's nothing to take away from there, but little by little I am sure that we will manage to have a wonderful house filled with love and laughter from three kids.

Anyways... back to the things I found in my computer and my printed materials... I have several great quotes I want to share with you these days and a few flowers for all the people who stumble upon my blog. The first thing I want to share with you is a little poem called Nutshell and unfortunately I don't know where i took it from and who the author is - and yes, I gave a google search trying to find the poem on another site and to see who wrote it, but I wasn't successful. So thank you to whoever wrote it and if you know the name or can give me a link where I can find the poem please let me know.

Nutshell

You said “I don’t”
I said “I do.”
You said “I won’t.”
I did for you.
You said “I can’t.”
I could and did
You said “I need.”
I would not give.

Perhaps, when all
Is said, we failed
To understand
What love entails.

I have one more quote for you today - again an unknown author - and then flowers:

Though we don’t know each other for very long
You have become part of my life
Every time when the phone rings
I pray that is you
Every time we talk
I pray that we never stop
Coz my happiest times are the times that I have spent with you.
                                                                        – Unknown



















and now the freebie I promised you... it's just a simple mask that you can save from my blog - but I am still working on the part with downloading from 4shared.






























Remember tomorrow is the first day of June and also Children Day in Romania so I will be busy with my kid, but HAPPY DAY to all the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment