Wednesday, May 19, 2010

first time...

This is the first time I am attempting to start a blog, but not the first time I am attempting to keep a diary, so I don't know how well it will go. I noticed that most of the time the first post of a blog is a "hello" and a short presentation of the hostess, so here it goes:

Hello and welcome to my corner of the world!

I don't know how little or how much to say about me so I'll just say the first ten things that come to my mind:
  1. I am married.
  2. I have three kids ages 3, 7 and 11.
  3. I will be moving to Jamaica soon.
  4. I love taking photos.
  5. My sign is Gemini.
  6. My best friend is my first roommate from university.
  7. My favorite club is Underground in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria.
  8. My website - needs a re-do - is www.mariscorner.com
  9. I've always wanted to live close to an ocean - dream came true:)
  10. I love reading and listening to music - just like everybody else.
 I will try to post at least once a day and I definitely hope at least a few of you will find something useful on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment