Saturday, May 29, 2010

running late...

Today was cleaning day and after making the beds and arranging all the toys and dusting the house I found out the filter from the vacuum cleaner gave up on me so I had to mop the place and get a working vacuum cleaner from my friend... by the time I was done with the cleaning it was already evening and all my little girl kept asking was "mama, why didn't we go outside to play?"... maybe because everything was wet from the rain and because I had a lot of cleaning to do?!? anyways tomorrow I am planing to take her to the mall for a puppets show.

I still didn't figure out how to make my own blog background, but I know that besides of running late for several items on my to-do list, I am also running low on space on my computer, so I definitely have to do something about it quick... and by quick I mean starting Monday, when my little girl goes to kindergarten, I have to clean my computer and sort as much as I can to make some space for the wonderful freebies I am downloading from some of you - this would be an extremely long post if I mentioned all the blogs I am visiting, but one of the blogs I check all the time is craftcrave.com . Thank you for taking the time to make it all easier for me to find wonderful things that inspired me to start this blog.

Since I don't have anything prepared to share with you, I'll just tell you a little bit more about myself, both the old or younger me and the new or more actual me.

The old me:

100% visual: during daylight, she is in front of her computer and scanner, but enjoys more being behind the camera, video or photo, at any point in time.
Creative: writes poetry on the refrigerator door and emails to friends not shorter than 30kb.
Eccentric: when it comes to style, studying, and basically everything. She very rarely decides not to wear a hat, has dyed her hair blue, green, red, gray and variations; besides JMC, she’s majoring in American Studies, such an exotic program that it no longer exists in AUBG; generally, she adopts the noble attitude: “I don’t really care what people say”. Mariana is a full-time Underground I fan. If you see her somewhere else after nightfall, it’s not her. (written by Corina - one of my college roommates)

The new me:

Full time MOM and part time WIFE ;)
Working part time in Arad, Romania.
Still trying to be 100% visual but at a more limited scale – I’m using my younger daughter as a model – my husband calls me a “Chinese tourist”.
Creative: - still writing poems, but not on the fridge because the little pieces can be easily swollen – you parents know what I’m talking about?
Got a tattoo as a graduation gift and a nose piercing.
Spend my time between Romania, Jamaica and USA.
Have a diploma with double majors from AUBG and plan to become more professional in photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment