Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday - let the week begin

Well Monday is almost gone, but it was a holiday here so it's kinda part of the weekend... tomorrow is a different story though... I have to wait for the plumber in the morning, then go see a lawyer with my friend and pick up some paperwork from the public notary... needing official paperwork, can be a real pain in the neck, but I have to do it. Yesterday I got a lot of message and birthday wishes from my friends on facebook and I just wanted to thank them all once again... ok, I'll keep the rambling short and share with you some pics I took in my trips through Europe.











































































This is it for today. Tomorrow some more pics from another part of the world... until then stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment