Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 3 and a picture

So here is day 3 and I am looking good - one post a day - trying to decide what picture to put up I realized I made a frame for Christmas and never wrote down where the elements i took were from... so if yo do happen to see this and recognize some of the elements I used, I have two things to say to you: THANK YOU for your freebies and SORRY for not taking the time to give you the credit - it won't happen again :)

Here comes the first frame I did after discovering the wonderful world of digital scrapping:

 - the text says "Happy Holidays!"
 - if you would like to use it for your personal projects only, email me at mariance.lewis@gmail.com

And to prove I learned from my mistakes, I am going to show you a birthday card  I did with Alex's help - she is my 4 years old baby girl... and I want to say THANK YOU to Katie from http://justsoscrappy.blogspot.com/ for her wonderful kits which I buy whenever I have money...

 - for this card I used the kit Boys Will Be Boys

I am getting ready to offer a scrapbooking freebie this Sunday, so let's hope i figure how to do it... until then be safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment