Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy kids day

As some of my friends from Facebook said: "Happy kids days to all the kids and to all the people who feel like kids!" Like I told you in my other blog, I had a very busy day, but with a ton of fun bot for me and my little girl. For her, the whole week will be full of fun, fun, fun and a little bi more fun because they still have contests and shows at the mall and on Friday she has the end of the year show. I know I promised to share a few pics with you and I did take 100 plus pictures, but I didn't get a chance to arrange them and re-size them a little. So, hoping that you will not be too upset with me, I decided to share with you a few of my favorite pictures with toys - pictures I took of course.






























































Have a great evening or night.

No comments:

Post a Comment