Wednesday, June 16, 2010

8x8 templates

I've promised you some new things to see and get some inspiration from and even download if you want to. So while I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do for you and of course for me too.; I decided to try some square layouts Yes, I am selfish when it comes to spending my time for others, but not when it comes to spending it for me,:) I'm joking of course. I've been spending the last few hours of my life trying to decide what I wanted to work on, doing the actual templates and making some examples. I told you I'm kinda new to this, so please don't laugh at me if you think it took me way too much time... Anyways, enough with the talk! Let's see the new things I promised you. I have two 8x8 templates - I prefer smaller square sizes to the traditional 12 x 12. I enjoyed  so much working on these that I am planning on making a couple of coffee books with my pictures and my design for our house.





No comments:

Post a Comment