Monday, June 14, 2010

New things

Ever since I started creating those little to-do lists and note cards papers, I feel more and more like staying in front of the computer and showing you new things. Unfortunately tonight won't be one of those show-off nights because I am really sleepy and my eyes are very tired, but I promise to make it up to you and offer you something new with my next post. Never realized how tiring partying, going to the swimming pool and walking all around town the next day can be. Or maybe I am just getting old... nah! I am still a kid with a kid :) and my kid got her passport today and a pair of cute little swim suit bottom. When I gave it to her she was so happy and she said: "Mami, this is so cute. Do I have a bra too?" She's 4 years old and she wants a bra... so I looked at her and I replied: "This summer it's all topless!"

Got to go now, but don't forget about the new things in my next post so please do come back and visit me! Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment