Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We've just started celebrating Father's Day in my country this year, but I know this is a big day in many countries. and one of these countries is Jamaica, my new home. So in order to do something nice for the blog and continue working on the 8x8 template book, I made some square cards and layouts for my husband who is the best DAD anyone could have. Thus without too much introduction, here are the cards I already showed him:)





















And I also have a quick page I made with one of Katie's kits: Fall Leaves. I bought this kit last year when I actually bought her whole store. Thank you Katie, your kits are wonderful. I will post the quick page, but you can only use it for personal use please. The poem about Dad I found it on the internet on several websites, but it doesn't have an author.




































If you want to download any of the above click on the links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment